What's new

2006 Forum Hunt!!

j.d. in the usa

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
684
Golden Thread
1
Location
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry it took so long but my ISP was down and it just got back on today!!

First all I can say is WOW!! Thank you all so much for coming, I had great time... I cant believe all the fun and cool characters I met this weekend... I was so excited to get on I didnt even read the other posts yet I just wanted to get this one up and some pics posted!!

The land owners loved us!! they already called and said they hope we have another one there next year if they are still alive!! what firecrackers they are... hehe

Well here are some pics I will be post more later....thanks again you guys made this a huge success!!... jd
 

Attachments

  • 000_2734a.webp
    000_2734a.webp
    81.3 KB · Views: 754
  • 000_2737a.webp
    000_2737a.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 731
more...
 

Attachments

  • 000_2746a.webp
    000_2746a.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 744
  • 000_2745a.webp
    000_2745a.webp
    52.1 KB · Views: 748
  • 000_2744a.webp
    000_2744a.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 733
more...
 

Attachments

  • 000_2751a.webp
    000_2751a.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 736
  • 000_2749a.webp
    000_2749a.webp
    33 KB · Views: 730
  • 000_2747a.webp
    000_2747a.webp
    71.5 KB · Views: 744
more....
 

Attachments

  • 000_2763a.webp
    000_2763a.webp
    61.6 KB · Views: 723
  • 000_2759a.webp
    000_2759a.webp
    88.9 KB · Views: 730
more...
 

Attachments

  • 000_2764a.webp
    000_2764a.webp
    66.2 KB · Views: 712
  • 000_2765a.webp
    000_2765a.webp
    18 KB · Views: 709
Great pictures and a pleasure to meet you. I appreciate you putting this on, and would love to come back and hunt again. I think I am hooked on relic hunting! Take care

Bobby
 
thanks bud you guys are more than welcome to come back! its was great meeting you :) hh jd
 
I don't have the words to explain what this meant to me. The friendships are priceless and the joy in hunting a place like that indescribable. Thank you JD from the bottom of my heart.

Burdie
 
Thank you for having us, JD. It was sure enough a good time and I'm glad I got to meet alot of the TreasureNet folks. The property owners are great people and if you have another hunt next year.....count me in. Please pass on my thanks to Dave and Lorriane and I will be sending them a thank you card thanks to Riverrat, who was smart enough to get a address. Thank you again........gregd573
 
JD ,As long as I am not deployed ,I will be there next year! I feel like I missed out. I am envious!! ;)
 
JD my man, you sure did put a lot of smiles on peoples faces. you sure can feel good about that! I'm sure many of the participants will remember this hunt for the rest of their lives. that was a nice thing you did. ;)
 
thanks guys it sure turned into a wonderful time!! it sure was fun watching everyone hang out with eachother and laughing and just having a great time!! the A$$'s were awsome too!! jd
 
I want to thank 'Rusty(local MO boy) for the $2 bill I won .
I want to thank Bavaria Mike for the coins I won.I know what the gold 2peso is but I haven't a clue to the Nazi coin.

And 'THANKS' to all the other sponsors who donated items.There were a ton of prizes given out Fri and Sat and I hope that everyone who won detectors sends a 'thanks' to the dealers and the companies,and especicially toTesoro and Garrett for their items,even if it was just a hat or headphones or a finds pouch.Getting responses is what insures their continued support.
 
Thanks a million JD !!!!!!! We had a great time.
Hope Steve is doing OK. Any update on him ?

~Kansas~ & Sharon
 
Yes!!! Fun, fun, fun! And I'd do it all over again and again! Everything was perfect!

Thanks JD! :)

Happy Nana :)
 
thanks Nana and all the others its looking like we are probably gonna have another hunt there next year probably 2 days instead of 1 daniel has a great idea for it.. let me know if you guys have any suggestions??? jd
 
Heyy J.D., it looks like you had a good time, I wouldn't showing up to the next one. :) Keep us posted!
 
j.d. in missouri said:
thanks Nana and all the others its looking like we are probably gonna have another hunt there next year probably 2 days instead of 1 daniel has a great idea for it.. let me know if you guys have any suggestions??? jd

How about plowing / scraping the fields the week before the hunt?!
 
J.D.
It puts a smile on my face when I think about you walking up to me to see how I was doing, swinging your coil as you walked. Right at the base of the cedar you get a signal and tell me to "Dig here, its a bullet" I'll be dam$#% it was... and at only two inches! I had hunted for two hours and hadn't found anything yet. But I took the advice that you gave me and came away with some keepers.
Thanks for the good time! Rockscott and I are going to get together and hunt hopefully you can join us.....Steve
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom