What's new

2006 Keeper Coins

laralucine

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2004
Messages
415
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.E. PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 Minelab X-Terra 50
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few weeks ago I posted all my junque and miscellaneous finds. These were my keeper coins for the year, been detecting since August, posted most of these when I found them:)
Thanks for looking and HH!
Lara
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0597.webp
    IMG_0597.webp
    55 KB · Views: 964
Upvote 0
Really nice set of keepers, keep up the good work for 07, and Good luck
I like the tape with the descripting and dates,, great display

Thanks
Eddy
 
Nice job Lara! I can't wait to go detecting with you again. Maybe you can show me how to find some coins like that, I'd be thrilled with half of that in a season, for sure!
 
Nice finds Laura.

You did a nice job on casing them and making sure they are protected. Hope you find many more this yr.

HH Jer
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom