What's new

2008 Class Ring

ron lord

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
1,303
Reaction score
1,621
Golden Thread
3
Location
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
6.5grams 14kt
 

Attachments

  • 101_1028.webp
    101_1028.webp
    4.3 KB · Views: 289
Upvote 0
Congratulationv very nice ring. I wish you luck.
 
Nice Find, good luck to you!!!!!!
 
Ron, that is a very nice class ring find!

I haven't found a class ring in quite a while..hope one shows up soon.

Lorraine
 
Nice class ring find Ron...WTG!
Gold Nuggets :wave:
 
Attaboy Ron, nice one. I had almost forgot what gold looks like. Congrats
 
I would love to find a ring like that, Great job ron!!!
 
Congrads Ron, Your starting to Roll....
 
Hey Ron blow that pic up! She looks preety!:thumbsup:

SnT
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom