2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

Jonesindy: Ref: June 14 3:34:34
As you know?
"Research" Information is as valuable as the treasure it'self!
If I can locate "info", then I believe that another dedicated researcher can do the same !

Note:
In The Treasure Hunting Game, you don't want to ask a TH'er for his Research Information!

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Treasure hunters,

If you read the Seagraves book...Gold Warriors (Yamashi-ta treasure)....they mentioned prominently big volume treasure sites...one of those suspected treasure sites are ....Tunnel 8 and Many Monkey Site......in Nueva Vizcaya....
Allegedly... TUNNEL 8 (had 6 "gym size" treasure chamber)...and MANY MONKEY SITE (had one "gym size" treasure chamber)... both located at 200+ feet underground....these treasures is probably worth several hundred billions dollars...

After several years of exploration/research...we found the suspected treasure sites...
Do you want me to POST the pictures of these big volume treasure sites?... ::)

M

merx688

Gboy,

I have an inflatable zodiac and dive equipment. Show me this buddha of yours.

Realde,

Senor, regarding gboys comments on silver coins here, es la verdad, old silver coins here can be bought for US 2 each. The larger the quantities the cheaper it becomes sometimes a dollar each.

Ed

nugget

May 2, 2005

"dont make it available to your critics, rather show/share it to your patronizer"....that would be helpful for us.......

How is that people? ;D

Peace on Earth!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

=merx688
Realde,
Senor, regarding gboys comments on silver coins here, es la verdad, old silver coins here can be bought for US 2 each. The larger the quantities the cheaper it becomes sometimes a dollar each
Ed
ED, I haen't been called SIR since I left the USAF, no sense in doing it now,, a simple word, such as gboy prob has thought of calling me many times, such as 'GRINGO CABRON" is ok. heehhe

I agree, the silver coins would be bought at slighty less than market bullion value, but in the a case of 2 cu. ft of Silver, it would pay.

2 cu ft @ #653 each = # 1306 x 12 oz. = 15,672oz of Silver @ .720 average fineness =11,283 0z of Silver @ $ 10.30 $116,223 @ 25% discont = $87,167 US Dollars, not a smal sum by my pocket book.

Tropical Tramp

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Merxx,

What the heck have you been doing these summer....we have been looking for boat and dive equipments...for almost a year....

These are our dive project Sierra sites:

1) Chained golden budha.....est. 20-30 feet deep into underwater cavern....live native pointer...on standby...ready anytime...

2) 2-Metal box (chained to each other)....est. depth 20 feet almost covered with thick corals...3 years ago the native live pointer father...recovered 8 pcs white metals bars (lying and scattered just besides the closed 2-metal box), and exchange it to nearby sari-sari store for one gin bottle for each white metal bar...Cliffhanger had a picture standing on top of thick coral along seashore...underneath is the suspected 2-big metal box...

3) Waterfalls metal box....these summer we sent exploration team to locate the metal box infront of waterfalls....they failed due to lack of diving gear....the metal box was previously spotted by local natives bcoz some treasure hunters with map tried to relocate it but failed...

4) Table size stainless box (lying on top of underwater ridge, one false move will fall deeper into underwater ravine)....est depth 30-40 feet.....snarled by fisherman fishing net....4 years ago....

Cliffhanger is still on the area right now, waiting for us....meanwhile,since we do not have diving gears yet...... he concentrate on our other suspected treasure concrete vault ....he is studying...how to disconnect...the red,black,yellow wires...still attach to concrete tomb, overgrowned by Balite tree....when inquiered to Vicrocs...he himself doesn't know the Japs wiring color codes....
The native live pointer assets are just on standy for these underwater treasure projects...waiting our moves....

Senor Realde,
No need for me to waste my time trying to give comments anymore with you....you have... NO USE... to our quest.....hasta la vista...baby !!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

some Photos from Ed.

I received these Photos with a Request to FIX & POST them for him.

HIS MESSAGE :

this is in support of my last post about my site so everybody can have a shot of it , and guys i found all kind of sign,symbol, marker on these site, and bunch of shellcraft too , and if the history is true according to my research , i could be retiring early( smile)and to all those who needs help might be our prayer has been granted. here are some of the sign ,and symbol that i found DOG, GERAFFY, TURTLE,BIRDS,QUESTION MARK, HORSES thank you all nice talking to you guys. Ed

Attachments

• Z_Copy of island3.jpg
    Z_Copy of island3.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1,491
  • z_island.jpg
    z_island.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,397
  • z_island2.jpg
    z_island2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,500
  • Z_island4.jpg
    Z_island4.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 1,129
  • Zisland3.jpg
    Zisland3.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1,134

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• zz_Copy (2) of island3.jpg
    zz_Copy (2) of island3.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,259
  • zz_Copy (3) of island3.jpg
    zz_Copy (3) of island3.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,250
  • zz_Copy of island.jpg
    zz_Copy of island.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,976
  • zz_Copy of island4.jpg
    zz_Copy of island4.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,382

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice Photos Ed.

It looks like you Guys are Having Fun.

HAPPY HUNTING !

Jeff

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Hi Ed,
Have seen your project site through the photograph you have posted. it reminds me one of my project. My analysis, sad to say is, your project is still far from reality. I hope you will not get offended. If you haven't open the water trap, be careful, it will ruin your project. The covering of this trap are stones fitted nicely and once you remove any part of it, gush of big volume of water will come out. You can't control the balance of water since it is only a few meter away from the source of water. if in the process, you find that you can't put the water level down to 6 inches, then it means the trap has been opened.

Angel_09

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Ed,

Sorry if i might be able to offend you....but ....what is the point of digging in that seaside location? Its useless !! There are NO CLEAR AND VISIBLE JAPS ROCK MARKER !!
Our Japs rock markers in rocky seasides are VERY CLEAR , PERFECTLY AND BEAUTIFULLY CARVE...you can notice....even one hundred meters from rocky seaside suspected target !!

SEASIDE JAPS ROCK TREASURE MARKER...
1) In Digoyo seaside area....in a rock cliffwall, you will see a huge rock carving of an arrow as big as 10 feet tall....(it used to be a small cave entrance but intentionally and beautifully shape into an ARROW entrance pointing upward)....THATS A JAPS ROCK MARKER VISIBLE even 100-200 METERS FROM THE SEA !!

2)Ticao island, Masbate......a portion of a rocky cliffwall seaside....was CARVE AND SHAPE INTO A STAR (15 feet tall...see thru into the island)...you can see the obviously carved star even from 100-200 meters from the sea....

3) San Vicente island, Samar....along a seaside cliff... huge rock boulder (50 tons) was shape into an EAGLE HEAD looking into the sea (clearly visible 100 meters from the sea)....and the rock boulders had well carve markers are "one foot by one foot SQUARE WITH DOT"..... and "ONE FOOT TRIANGLE WITH DOT".... means treasure inside...

4) Mindanao...a 20 foot tall island rock boulder was INTENTIONALLY SHAPE INTO A HEART....obviuosly a japs rock marker for inland treasure...the marker can be notice 200-300 meters from the sea....

These seaside Japs rock marker (seaside cliffwall, or rock island beside the seaside) was intentionally made CLEAR AND VISIBLE even from a far or even if your in a ship.... the obvoius reason is to pinpoint or guide it toward the inland treasure ....

THESE ARE THE ORIG JAPS ROCK/BOULDER TREASURE MARKERS....THAT EVEN A 5 YEAR OLD CHILD CAN IDENTIFY IT....(if a kindergarten child can't describe or identify it...definitely IT IS NOT JAPS TREASURE MARKER)

Ed...your posted alleged Japs rock markers (giraffe, turtle, shell,etc...are JUST ORDINARY ODDLY SHAPE ROCK/CORAL FORMATION)...the alleged rock markers are just an imagination of your amateur treasure hunters friends ...usually wrong rock markers assumption/analysis....is a VERY COSTLY FAILED DIGGINGS....thats why I was NOT SURPRISED IF YOU FOUND NOTHING bcoz there ARE NO VISIBLE AND CLEAR JAPS MARKER AROUND....
If you found a big SEA SHELL CLAMP INSIDE THE HALLOW TRUNK OF A CENTURY TREE... THATS A JAPS MARKER. !!..but if you found shells beside the sea...ITS JUST ORDINARY... MAN....
No hurt feelings...only for everybody additional treasure tips/information...

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california

Edchato said:
Dear P.I. treasure hunter, it was proving to me ,that all you guys are good, so i want to ask all of about this site that i am exp. right now so far we are in a10-12 ft.deep, and we found these manmade rock,or concrete around 6ft.x8ft.,and still buried to a green mud we manage to dig around 4 ft. of it's height,but we know that still a long way to go before we can find the exact height: the site is in the ocean side of small island , we can only operate during low tide,and because,and because we broke the water trap we have to run the pump(3 pump)every 1/2 an hour the reason i excavate this site there's was an eye witness, during the war two brother have witness some Japs. soldier carring something to the island: few years back 4 different group of T.H. dug all over the place ,and found nothing: early this year a tourist Jap. rent a pump boat went to the island ,and try to buy it , make story short those are my reason to dig:now let me explain what i did we found this buried concrete covered about 3 ft. tick ,after that we removeaound 3 ft. of sand mix with rocks,and sotne, after thatwe encounter around 5-6 ft. of black mud sticky, and oily,after that we remove a layer of rocks ,and after that we encounter another mud these time it's green color ,and after removing 3ft. of green mud we hit the top of these man made rock, or concrete 6x8 ft. and that's what we are at these moment : unfortunately due to my lack of knowledge,and exp. i have to stop for now, be cause the rock has a weird looking on top of it: all that has knowledge and exp. about this i need your help (please) thanks Ed
hello everybody, i am back because i want to clarify something :i want you all to know that when i post her e it doesn't mean i want show-up or, i want competion ,what im' asking for ,if you please )is your help ,knowledge, exp.and helpful advice ; and if you read, and analyze my story on these post , it's clear enough that this site,and all activity,and thing is not natural: for example the concrete cover from the top that was blend to the color sorounding the area of the rocks, secondly, the 2 different color of mud 4-6 ft. thick, and in between has a layer of rock, stone,sand, and in one side of it has a few dozen of shellcraft some is manmade some is natural ,and there's 7different kind of sign, symbol, now all these thing that i mention is suppose to be not belong in that place ,and buried 6-8 ft. deep: i spent more than 10 years in my younger days in my grand parent island property, and i know all these thing now , if you think these area are made by nature, then how can you explain the 2 different color of mud seperated by layer of sand ,and stone, a few dozen of shellcraft in one side a bunch of symbolic animal,and mamal all fit in a 12 ft. hole 20x30 ft. dia. with a solid siding rocks around it sometime when i post i don't have to specify everything for some reason (you know what i mean),but i clearly mention if you think about it what i meant lastly all these thing i was mentioning here is natural , then my question is WHAT KIND OF TREASURE HUNTER ARE WE thanks for reading Ed

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Hi Ed,

To have a clearer vision of your project, try to give sometime to clear your area. What I mean is make each side of the hole flat, and the flooring even. With that, you can visualize the structure of the soil from top to bottom. You know, treasure hunting is like archeology, you have to study every bit and pieces you will find in your hole, provided you can control the flow or rising of water. As I have mentioned in my previous postings, water will make the soil weak, thus the cohesive action of the soil is reduced, which will endanger the lives of your worker. That is the reason why if you have opened the water trap, the "gap" in recovering the "goods" becomes wider, meaning, manual labor is no longer applicable. With your situation, the most probable method you can use is to have heavy equipment to do the job, but of course you how much it will cost. I'm not trying to loose or shake your confidence, but there are times that "things" has to be rethink, and make a necessary preparation to complete the project. I hope you understand what I meant.

Angel_09

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california

Thanks Angel, i think we already broke one of the water trap, i say one because maybe they have two water trap the first one they broke was on the island side, i wasn't there at that time ,and now i found the stone you telling me about,it's on the ocean side( Thanks )at these moment we concentrating to break these big rock in the middle of the pit it has white color 6x8ft. top measurement , only 4 ft. expose the rest still buried , the whole area is clear enought to work safe,and one more thing on top of the rock it has some kind of formation (oblong form)in the middle we try to lift it up with a chain block, but it does'nt work too heavy. talk to you later Ed

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Ed,

Konting komento lang po.....Am here just to give my comments/opinions on your suspected Japs treasure site, so that other would be treasure hunter will never commit the same mistake again:
Brief history...allegedly visited by japs national and tried to buy the area...allegedly some WW2 japs soldier buried treasure on these area....allegedly manmade shell and different layer of sand...allegedly water trap...etc.

Comments:
1) Lots of land owner went BANKRUPT BY DIGGING USELESS HOLES looking for treasure, simply bcoz some Japs national visited their area or probably tried to buy the area.... THIS SHOULD NOT BE THE BASIS FOR DIGGING TREASURE.....due to lack of treasure research and experience,a typical amateur treasure hunter WILL CONSIDER OR ASSUME any Japs national moves or visitacion in the area as a treasure quest... WRONG AND VERY COSTLY ASSUMPTION.......lots of people have been victimized by these kind of assumption or suspicion...

2) Stories of alleged Japs soldier visited the area during WW2.....we CALL THESE STORY... HEARSAY....W/O SOLID EVIDENCE of any WW2 artifact proof of Japs soldier activity in the area....or proof of Japs encampment in the area....

3) Shell that are being dug up are manmade.....WHAT IS YOUR SCIENTIFIC BASIS THAT THESE SHELLS ARE MANMADE...AND NOT NATURAL....have you let these "manmade shell" tested in bonafide laboratory or scientest?....or just part of amateur treasure hunter WILD IMAGINATION...or ignorant analysis...remember your suspected treasure site is in SEASHORE...

4) Allegedly there is a WATER TRAP.......that is NOT A JAPS MAN MADE WATER TRAP !!....its JUST A SIMPLE WATER SEPPAGE FROM HIGH TIDE...no more no less !! bcoz your site is BESIDE THE SEA....

5) Allegedly concrete.....usually if you are an amateur treasure hunter...any FLAT HARD ROCK SURFACE...is considered concrete...WRONG ASSUMPTION....w/o scientific proof that it is indeed concrete and had cement composition.... you shuold have tested the "alleged concrete sample" to any bonafide laboratory...

6) Different soil composition/color.....IN OUR NATURAL WORLD/EARTH...SOIL HAD DIFFERENT TYPE OF COMPISITION AND COLOR....sticky,muddy, sandy,greenish, brownish,grayish,white,black, yellowish...etc, etc...THIS SHOULD NOT BE THE BASIS FOR DIGGING...

Even when the evidence is CLEAR that the site is NOT A TYPICAL JAPS TREASURE SITE...most amateur treasure hunter will still continue to dig, assuming every oddly shape rock as japs marker.....and hoping that their assumption is correct....AGAIN, WRONG ASSUMPTION AND ANALYSIS, costly/useless operation....THESE IS WHERE MOST TREASURE HUNTER WENT BANKRUPT..........FAILURE OF COMMON SENSE AND UNDERSTANDING...
ITS BETTER TO DETECT IT FIRST WITH GEO/TREASURE EQP'T THAN TO SPEND ON USELESS HOLE....THE LATER IS MORE COSTLY...IN THE END...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Don't Abandond the Site ED.

it would just give someone else a chance to take over ;)

Happy Hunting !

Jeff

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Hi Ed,
I'm getting interested in what you have said now. Not on what you will get but on the progress of what you are doing. i'm not very sure, but I think the "gap" has narrowed drastically based on what you have posted now. Try not to be in a hurry, expose fully the "object" from top to bottom. Ensure that the whole "object" totally floats before you move it. If it is half burried, the force you required to lift it is double due to suction effect of the water and cohesive action of mud against the remaining surface of the object. Again, remove all the dirt around and under it and you will find what it really look like. If possible, clean it with water so you can get its full view. "Try to be romantic, you have to appreciate the beauty of it, touch it, before you break it..."

Angel_09

acid

Greenie
Jun 11, 2005

ed, to convince you more fully, and not being discouraged in here... clean, the shell pieces carefully, specially the man-made shells, this are colored cement that really look and textured like real shells... there are markers, signs in there... you will see it if those where not broken yet - usually, shells that are regroup or pasted together. they are shaped into something else or there are small sketching marks in them. if you are familiar with japanese treasure codes, you will read the code sketched in it. i have experience that already. but that was hard work. and i left the project - reserve for the moment when we have financial momentum.

as some advice in here, the best way is open pit and use heavy equipment to get the thing in there. that is tons heavier. but if you see that the hole could go bar down that way... just find a way that you can pull up the cement vault with a strong crane or equivalent.

i have to tell you gboy. not all burried treasures has visible markers - some of markers where already broken by some jap TH & that is to confuse other hunters. or others ignorantly destroyed by former TH who are ignorant/illiterate of markers.

fellow hunters - just encourage ed... he is here to satisfy his curiosity... and that is more than all the suspected gold he is after.

angel, jeff... good work.

gboy, do not let others here think you are one of those paid by japs to divert & discourage filipinoTHs. those japanese paid marker or code reader-hunters will say they know how to read and they really do sometimes but not all the time, but will bring your dig further away from the target deposit. or if you are insisting on the target, they will let you hit the water trap. after the filipino TH has exhausted financial resources through the long process of hard work... financers drop the project. and others will get tired and confused saying... "baka wala nga treasure doon". and the project ends... reserved for japanese hunters in the future.

sana gboy, if this is not true, hindi ka magalit, magpaliwanag ka lang.

"IF YOU ARE NOT REAL GOLD OR PLATINUM, ACID WILL CORRODE ALL OF YOU!" hahaha hehehe hohoho!

tagasilay

Jun 27, 2005

Dear Ed,

What you need is electronic verification if there is metal beneath or near your dig site, unfortunately i could not think of any device that could help you go beyond the two foot range, all because of the salt water arround the pit. this would severly affect/disperse electronic signals/pulse from most detectors and GPR. I have heard stories of japs using metal spikes and pipes as pointers, this could be detected by decent vlf or pulse detector as long as it is within 2 ft, max 3ft if the metal pointer is relatively large. Personally id survey inland with a two-box detector(refer to earlier posts), if indeed there was jap activitiy in the area.HH

God bless,

Jose

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california

hey, guys thanks to all of you , Jeff you damn right, i'm not gonna give-up now it's only a matter of days, a week maybe ,aand to Gboy hey man thanks ,what you said it make me more confidence , and i learn a lot from you there's something in the past that i learn ,and it prove myself that i have the right spot, again as you know not all treasure hunter will tell the whole story, (for safety,and security reason) and i am one of them , again many thanks to all of you guys, i well tell the whole story later Ed

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions