Cat J Hero Member Joined Dec 17, 2007 Messages 789 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro Jun 25, 2008 #1 Today I found my first 2008 JFK in a Brinks box. Thanks Cat Upvote 0
S sfwusc Jr. Member Joined Mar 20, 2008 Messages 90 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jun 25, 2008 #2 about two weeks ago i got like 4 2008 p and 2 2008 d from the same bank. I wonder who broke up the mint set? I guess a lot of people don't collect the halves so they just spend them. -SWUSC
about two weeks ago i got like 4 2008 p and 2 2008 d from the same bank. I wonder who broke up the mint set? I guess a lot of people don't collect the halves so they just spend them. -SWUSC
Silver_Fox Bronze Member Joined May 16, 2007 Messages 2,494 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Good 'Ol USA / Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 of course Jun 25, 2008 #3 Cool find Cat, I'm still looking.............
Cat J Hero Member Joined Dec 17, 2007 Messages 789 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro Jun 25, 2008 Thread Owner #4 If the banks do not want to order half dollars and no one ever uses them any more then why is our government spending so much money to make them? HH Cat
If the banks do not want to order half dollars and no one ever uses them any more then why is our government spending so much money to make them? HH Cat
S soldierman Sr. Member Joined May 18, 2006 Messages 302 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jun 25, 2008 #5 I found my first 08 half before I found any other denomination 08 coin.
coinmojo Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2008 Messages 2,484 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Jun 25, 2008 #6 Cat J said: If the banks do not want to order half dollars and no one ever uses them any more then why is our government spending so much money to make them? HH Cat Click to expand... I doubt they are spending any money. In fact they are making money off of mint sets and NIFC rolls. Mojo
Cat J said: If the banks do not want to order half dollars and no one ever uses them any more then why is our government spending so much money to make them? HH Cat Click to expand... I doubt they are spending any money. In fact they are making money off of mint sets and NIFC rolls. Mojo
Ju8vP3t Hero Member Joined Jun 11, 2008 Messages 605 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Sausalito Blvd Sausalito CA 94965 Jun 25, 2008 #7 I found a 1970 D in very good shape today.....been on the lookout for one for awhile