What's new

2008 president

Cat J

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2007
Messages
789
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
Picked up two rolls of presidential 2008 D while I was in California over the weekend. Also picked up a 1935 quarter and a few silver half dollars. Just went through a box that was 95% bicentennials. I think I hate them now.

Cat
 
Upvote 0
Haven't seen any of the 08's yet. I picked up 5 hand rolls from a bank friday and every one of them someone had written 1976 on them. Imagine what was inside! :(
 
I am hanging onto so many different ones now that I am sick of looking at Kennedy. I have every year in BU condition. I have emptied out all my books and replaced them with bright shinny new ones. I have boxes full of bright shinny new every year. I have full rolls of the post 01's even a whole roll of 07. The only one I have NOT found is the 1970. I have found all the others. Even 82 no FG. I just finished going through box number 110 for this year. I think I am burning myself out. LOL

I want to find a Barber I have lots of Walkers and Benny's but no Barbers. I just tried to pay for stuff at Walmart with some Ike's and the guy behind me just about pee'd his pants and begged to buy them so I sold them to him. He wants me to bring him more tomorrow and so does the Walmart Cashier. They were in horrible condition that is why I wanted to get rid of them. I will probably take some really nice pretty shinny ones with me and tell him these are more than one dollar. LOL

Cat
 
CladMaster said:
Haven't seen any of the 08's yet. I picked up 5 hand rolls from a bank friday and every one of them someone had written 1976 on them. Imagine what was inside! :(

I get those too when I'm searching... what was writen on them? And where are you located?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom