What's new

2009 Dimes and Nickels...Just a thought

ronbo22

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2008
Messages
410
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
What do you think of the odds of there being a good quantity of these coins in either Denver or Philadelphia banks given their proximity to the mints? I'm going to DC in a couple of weeks and will pass through Philly.
 
Upvote 0
I think mr gee stated the other day he is in philly and has yet to see any of the new coins. Good question though.
 
There is no shortage of 2009 quarters in VA. for sure. Pennies, dimes, nickels are harder to come by.

Golden Silver
 
In Illinois around where I live, all banks I ask say they arnt getting any in.

I do have leads for Pennies, and Quarters, but not 100% about those two.
 
I got a box of 2009 dimes in the Boston area. Went back up last week and got another six rolls of them.
I found one single 2009 in a box of dimes a couple of days ago. I'm going to spend all of next week looking for them.

Has anyone found a 2009 nickel yet? If so was it in a mixed box,or bag? Anyone find a roll or box of them ?
 
the only 2009 nickels and dimes i have seen have been in the sets i got from the mint....none found here in the wild yet
 
even my coin dealer can't get 2009 coins yet. i can even walk to the mint from here and can't get them :dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom