The pennies I believe are not even due for delivery until mid Feb. When they start hitting the banks I will surely get them. If you want to PM me at that time I know I can get some uncirculated pennies. Remember (someone can correct me if im wrong) but the federal reserve does not roll coins anymore, they are contracted by companies like CWI. So you are probably going to get some of them mixed in with other coins that have been sent back from banks. I have had good luck this year with getting solid rolls of '08 pennies, nickels, and dimes so I am sure I can get solid rolls of the new pennies as they come out. Also there is four different coin designs coming out this year spread out over 12 months. I hope this helps you out. When they do come out just go to your normal source bank and get boxes you should get the new lincoln pennies.
Good Luck,
Jason