What's new

2009

beachboy

Bronze Member
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
1. White gold band: 9 grams

2. 10k antique ring ( jeweler said that it was about 100 years old and that it was American made because it says 10k) It is 10+grams. I do not know what the stone is....? The jeweler thought may be glass. May be amber? If anyone has an idea on the stone?
 

Attachments

  • IMGA0798.webp
    IMGA0798.webp
    153.7 KB · Views: 343
  • IMGA0799.webp
    IMGA0799.webp
    85 KB · Views: 338
  • IMGA0801.webp
    IMGA0801.webp
    71.7 KB · Views: 347
  • IMGA0803.webp
    IMGA0803.webp
    74.3 KB · Views: 357
Upvote 0
I got 5 gold last year. That is about average for me, but those 2 are my best from 2009.....Thanks
 
mumszie said:
very nice finds! I hope you find 10 gold rings this year. Double up!
Thanks, Mumszie, Same for you...I do not know how you will top that Banner ring, but you will...That is a great ring!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom