What's new

2010 dime?

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry if this is a re-post, I found about 15 2010 P dimes between 2 boxes this week and I was wondering if they're worth keeping?

I know the mint has made less 2009 dimes and nicks.

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
i have found so many 2010's i throw them all back now. i saved 2 rolls. the 2009's are still hard to find (at least around here) and i keep them
 
Although I had two rolls of 2009 dimes sent to me (And paid for them) I have found MANY rolls of 2010 dimes. In fact, on one day I received three BOXES of 2010 dimes, all fresh from the mint in the plastic wrappers.

Since I have found literally ONE 2009 dime so far, and now have found over $1,300 worth of 2010 dimes (13,000 of them! MOst from the 3 boxes in one day), I think they are NOT going to be worth saving.

BUT ... if you (Or any one else) have any 2009 dime or nickels, I am STILL looking for those, and would gladly try to buy some from you if you find a bunch. :-)

John
 
silvercop said:
i have found so many 2010's i throw them all back now. i saved 2 rolls. the 2009's are still hard to find (at least around here) and i keep them

That's exactly what I did too!!
 
jrf30 said:
Although I had two rolls of 2009 dimes sent to me (And paid for them) I have found MANY rolls of 2010 dimes. In fact, on one day I received three BOXES of 2010 dimes, all fresh from the mint in the plastic wrappers.

Since I have found literally ONE 2009 dime so far, and now have found over $130 worth of 2010 dimes (1,300 of them!), I think they are NOT going to be worth saving.

BUT ... if you (Or any one else) have any 2009 dime or nickels, I am STILL looking for those, and would gladly try to buy some from you if you find a bunch. :-)

John

would 3 boxes be $750 in 2010 dimes???

but...i agree, i dont like the 2010's either...keep the 2009's, not 2010's, unless u need some for ur folder/roll collection.
keep it up and hh!
 
CHAINCHOMP said:
jrf30 said:
Although I had two rolls of 2009 dimes sent to me (And paid for them) I have found MANY rolls of 2010 dimes. In fact, on one day I received three BOXES of 2010 dimes, all fresh from the mint in the plastic wrappers.

Since I have found literally ONE 2009 dime so far, and now have found over $130 worth of 2010 dimes (1,300 of them!), I think they are NOT going to be worth saving.

BUT ... if you (Or any one else) have any 2009 dime or nickels, I am STILL looking for those, and would gladly try to buy some from you if you find a bunch. :-)

John

would 3 boxes be $750 in 2010 dimes???

but...i agree, i dont like the 2010's either...keep the 2009's, not 2010's, unless u need some for ur folder/roll collection.
keep it up and hh!

YES. lolol. I was missing a 0 when I typed that. oops.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom