What's new

2010 goals

twinsrule

Full Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Indian Heads - 1
Wheaties - 50
Buffaloes - 1
War Nickels - 10
Silver Rossies - 5
Silver Mercuries - 1
Silver Washingtons - 5
90% Kennedys - 4
40% Kennedys - 15
Bens - 1


I know the goals are pretty low, but i don't get the chance to CRH very often, so I hope I surpass these.
 
Upvote 0
Probably you will find good rolls and exceed expectations

DW
 
Good luck on 2010! I hope you reach your goal.
 
My guess is that you will meet or exceed your goals quite easily except for the Quarters. they are hard to come by.

Good luck.

Mojo
 
Even if you do a box of each denomination every other week - or even each month - you can easily reach those goals. The only thing you'll have a tough time with are the quarters. You can check out my goals in the thread with the same title as yours.

-Codes
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom