birdman
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jan 28, 2005
- Messages
- 7,467
- Reaction score
- 2,418
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Choctaw Beach Florida
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I had a good year for gold .I sold all my gold but I kept the ring with the blue stone.
Made for a good Christmas this year.
I hope 2011 will be a good relic and bottle year .
I hope 2011 will be a good relic and bottle year .

Attachments
-
100_5644thecape.webp194.2 KB · Views: 1,447 -
100_5587bottles.webp147.8 KB · Views: 1,421 -
SANY0158 [640x480]gold.webp35 KB · Views: 1,439 -
SANY0102ring (Copy)ring.webp32.8 KB · Views: 1,418 -
SANY0164 [640x480]coins.webp35.3 KB · Views: 1,415 -
SANY0133 [640x480]watches.webp51.2 KB · Views: 1,420 -
100_5644thecape.webp194.2 KB · Views: 1,400 -
100_5587bottles.webp147.8 KB · Views: 1,433 -
SANY0158 [640x480]gold.webp35 KB · Views: 1,398 -
SANY0102ring (Copy)ring.webp32.8 KB · Views: 1,388 -
SANY0164 [640x480]coins.webp35.3 KB · Views: 1,408 -
SANY0133 [640x480]watches.webp51.2 KB · Views: 1,403
you did have a great year over on the beaches
great year of finds no doubt!!!! MR TUFF
? 







