2010 Totals

cintisteve

Oct 29, 2006
West Chester Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's V3I,White's xlt,Fisher F4,Tesoro Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My totals for the yr were Qtrs-782 Dimes- 514 Nickels-317 Pennies 766 Dollar-3== 2382 coins for $273.41

Not too bad for the time I got to hunt this yr. About a third of the normal yrs.In Jan; we decided to start hhouse hunting. Next 3 mos spent on house repairs. The next 3 months house hunting.. Got real tired fast of looking at houses.Moved into new house in June. Spent the next couple months on arranging new house.My wife major surgery in August.
Oct had a couple employees out for surgery and a new baby. November; you guessed it; I had surgery as well. I was out for a month, Christmas came and then New Yr.My son aanounced his engagement to wonderful youg lady; soon to be a nurse today. Havent posted in quite awhile..Just wanted my MD friends to know that I'm still kicking;dirt that is..Lol. It has been a very busy yr; hopefully; I will get to hunt and post again soon. Oh yeah;; we moved 16 miles north of Cincinnati; so I guess my old name of Cintisteve isnt really appropreiate any more; but West Chester Steve doenst quite get it..

Cintisteve (Steve)

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice totals!! MR TUFF

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions