litefire56
Bronze Member
First, congrats to all the great finds you guys have been making,,, Pat & Bob, you're killing it out there!!!
Got out yesterday and found some new, old dirt around town. Scored 2 more silver. Didn't clean the BBQ
until I got home and was hoping for a 1901S, but still happy with it.
Got out yesterday and found some new, old dirt around town. Scored 2 more silver. Didn't clean the BBQ
until I got home and was hoping for a 1901S, but still happy with it.
This made 14 for him
I havent been hunting much down here in TEXAS as it has been ungodly hot and the ground is like Jackson Park in August but I got out today and got my first silver for the year. I know it isnt from up there but hey, I gotta get on the list. I dont want to break the tradition. I hunted for an hour and a half and there were very few signals. Most were a coin though. I got 2 memorials, a wheatie, a dime and a 37 merc. Hope yall are getting out and I am hoping to get up there in September. TMAN...







