What's new

2011 Illinois Silver Tally

updated 9-8-2011
 
one merc makes #38
 
Please bump me up to 58. I dug two more silvers this morning (9/11): '47d Roosie and a '44d war nickel. Thanks.
 
I went up north Sunday and hunted some of the beaches in Chicago with Goldinwater. All the beaches there were really sanded in really bad, but we still found some gold. I got two gold rings at Montrose Harbor Beach in Chicago, and the rest of the gold I found came from other Beaches in the area. I know the Chicago Beaches get pounded pretty regularly, but I'm happy with how I did on this trip. my totals from this trip is 7 pieces of gold(five rings, a pendant, one earring, and one silver rosie. Plus a ton of junk jewelry, and lots of regular modern coinage. that puts my gold totals at 39 pieces of gold for the year, and 242 silver coins.
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0264.webp
    IMAG0264.webp
    33.8 KB · Views: 282
  • IMAG0265.webp
    IMAG0265.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 288
Bump me up to 337 for silver and 72 for the gold count. The ring in the middle is 18kt and 950 platinum
 

Attachments

  • MVC-021S.webp
    MVC-021S.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 283
2 barber dimes makes it 39
 
Went out the other day and got five more pieces of gold and a silver quarter. I'm now at 44 pieces of gold for the year, and 243 or 244? silver coins for the year so far.
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0267(1).webp
    IMAG0267(1).webp
    26.3 KB · Views: 270
Bump me up to 339 on the silver count and 74 for the Gold I got 2 more nice gold rings yesterday, one with nice diamonds
 

Attachments

  • MVC-027S.webp
    MVC-027S.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 255
  • MVC-027S.webp
    MVC-027S.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 256
Bump me to 93 Please
 
Got a 1962 Washington Quarter Tuesday. I'm now at 244 or 245 I'll have to wait til you update this thread until I figure it out. LOL!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom