What's new

2013 finds so far

Jdett411

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
97
Reaction score
85
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to share my finds so far this year now that I have them all cleaned up. All but 1 anyway,haha. Not too bad to 2 days out ( beginners luck, I know). Before the shore line iced over.
 

Attachments

  • image-3729110702.webp
    image-3729110702.webp
    90.4 KB · Views: 345
  • image-3087353008.webp
    image-3087353008.webp
    97.6 KB · Views: 307
Upvote 0
Nice digs:icon_thumright: Thank you for sharing:occasion14:
 
Great start to a great year!! :icon_thumright:
 
Good looking ring is it gold? real koool gun makes you wonder why it was in the water.
 
very cool finds.. wtg..
 
10k 6g. Largest silver ring is a vintage boy/girl scout ring, from the 50's from what I found.
 
someone was prob killed with that 22
 
Very good hunt, Jdett411:hello2:

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom