What's new

2015 vacation beach finds

gforce1972

Sr. Member
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
381
Reaction score
750
Golden Thread
2
Location
York, PA
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Home from vacation in Topsail, NC. Detected several times last week. Found fewer items than last year but still found a wedding band. Also found my first silver beach coin, a 1957 half dollar! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1437433599.105684.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1437433616.485992.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1437433636.186274.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1437433648.770853.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1437433661.836845.webp

Gary
 
Upvote 24
Nice day you had playing in the sand
 
Congrats on the silver
 
MAN YOU HAD WHOLE LOT OF FORCE WITH YOU ON THAT HUNT , GOT SOME GOOD STUFF.
 
You found all kinds of goodies. Nice job
 
Nice finds. Will be heading there myself first week of August.
 
DFX does pretty well in the sand.
 
great finds, congrats on the half, what are all those black things
 
That's a heck of a silver find!!!! :occasion14:
 
Beautiful fossils and nice chunk of silver! :thumbsup:
 
Great day detecting, but I like those sharks teeth the best.
 
Wow, You all did well there.I like that assortment of shark teeth. I collect them also when I hit beaches.
 
Nice finds!!

Like those sharks teeth...
 
Nice array of finds, man made and natural!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom