What's new

2015 year in review

StevefromMissouri

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
279
Reaction score
388
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
As the year winds down, I want to wish everyone a safe and wonderful new year.

Here are my finds from 2015--it was a fantastic year and maybe one of my better--definitely for length.​




































May your next hunt be your best hunt EVER!

Steve​
 
Upvote 0
Absolutely AMAZING year!! Happy for you!
 
Just unreal ! Congrats on all your finds.
 
Great selection of points....thanks for sharing.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Really neat finds. I live in VA now, but grew up in MT and spend a lot of time there also. Primarily I hunt for Civil War relics now. How and where do you look for Indian artifacts? Are rivers and streams the best places to find them? Thanks for any info!
Chris
 
Wow what great pieces and a year you had. Am I right to assume much of that chert is probably heat treated? You found some "big"ones!
 
Looks like you had a great year of finds.
 
Awesome finds to include a banner for 2015. Even though these are not what I hunt, I'b be elated to find just one someday while out in the local fields. Thanks for sharing and hope you have an even better 2016. :notworthy:
 
Super duper cool. Have never come across one here but know the Salish Indian people lived here and believe I know an area where I may have some luck!

Thanks for showing!
 
SUPER collection. I agree on some of the rock. Some looks like heat treated Flintridge out of Ohio, (the more colorful stuff anyway). You did real good and thanks for posting them.

Your avatar says Missouri, hope everyone is OK.
 
Amazing year you had. Beautiful artifacts
 
Some really nice points there,
 
Epic year even for you Steve. You have some great places to hunt. Better luck this coming year.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom