IDXMonster

Mar 16, 2014
New Glarus,WI
Detector(s) used
Current….Deus2, ExplorerSEPro, Explorer2, IDXPro-M
Past….Deus1, CTX3030, Equinox800, eTrac, Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You certainly have some ground that can potentially keep you going a long time Bass, and I am using the CTX as well particularly for its target stability and ID precision. It has turned out to be nothing short of astounding at finding old coins. After just about 3 years with it I still smile every time it fires up,it makes me believe that “today’s the day!” And it almost always is. INCREDIBLE machine.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing my friend very impressive Hope 2019 will be a great year for both of us. Tommy

OP
OP
B

basssmann

Feb 9, 2013
YOUNGSVILLE, N.Y...... moved to Jacksonville, Flor
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
VIPER TRIDENT , Fisher F75 and just added a CTX 3030 Minelab and Minelab Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Steve in Pa, Hmmmmm, your right.... My count may be a little off on the Indians, all my wheats, memorials, buffalo , "V" nickels and some Indians that look rough, get donated , I don't even clean them, haven't found a wheat worth anything after you clean them anyway. So, I may have found another 20 Indians.. Trying to find the older stuff like you this year, working off an 1854 county map, walking fields today looking for the picnic groves in the late 1800's.
Article in old new paper's identified the road. You find any in your lifetime, with plenty of goods ?

Steve in PA

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Steve in Pa, Hmmmmm, your right.... My count may be a little off on the Indians, all my wheats, memorials, buffalo , "V" nickels and some Indians that look rough, get donated , I don't even clean them, haven't found a wheat worth anything after you clean them anyway. So, I may have found another 20 Indians.. Trying to find the older stuff like you this year, working off an 1854 county map, walking fields today looking for the picnic groves in the late 1800's.
Article in old new paper's identified the road. You find any in your lifetime, with plenty of goods ?
There is one picnic grove near my hometown That was active in the 1890s that I would like to find, but I haven't put too much effort into finding it. I have driven by the farm where I believe it was, but didn't see anything that looked like an picnic grove.

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent totals Basssmann, and congrats on breaking your silver record. If you are using a cell phone camera, try taking the picture with the phone side to side, instead of upright. When you go to post them they should be upright. It took me a while to figure that one out on my phone.

Noah_D

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2017
Illinois (prev. NE Ohio)
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Garrett ACE 300, Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very nice! What are the two bigger coppers with the IHPs?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions