2018 -- finished the year with 182 silvers FTY

You certainly have some ground that can potentially keep you going a long time Bass, and I am using the CTX as well particularly for its target stability and ID precision. It has turned out to be nothing short of astounding at finding old coins. After just about 3 years with it I still smile every time it fires up,it makes me believe that “today’s the day!” And it almost always is. INCREDIBLE machine.

Amazing my friend very impressive Hope 2019 will be a great year for both of us. Tommy

Steve in Pa, Hmmmmm, your right.... My count may be a little off on the Indians, all my wheats, memorials, buffalo , "V" nickels and some Indians that look rough, get donated , I don't even clean them, haven't found a wheat worth anything after you clean them anyway. So, I may have found another 20 Indians.. Trying to find the older stuff like you this year, working off an 1854 county map, walking fields today looking for the picnic groves in the late 1800's.
Article in old new paper's identified the road. You find any in your lifetime, with plenty of goods ?

Steve in Pa, Hmmmmm, your right.... My count may be a little off on the Indians, all my wheats, memorials, buffalo , "V" nickels and some Indians that look rough, get donated , I don't even clean them, haven't found a wheat worth anything after you clean them anyway. So, I may have found another 20 Indians.. Trying to find the older stuff like you this year, working off an 1854 county map, walking fields today looking for the picnic groves in the late 1800's.
Article in old new paper's identified the road. You find any in your lifetime, with plenty of goods ?
There is one picnic grove near my hometown That was active in the 1890s that I would like to find, but I haven't put too much effort into finding it. I have driven by the farm where I believe it was, but didn't see anything that looked like an picnic grove.

Excellent totals Basssmann, and congrats on breaking your silver record. If you are using a cell phone camera, try taking the picture with the phone side to side, instead of upright. When you go to post them they should be upright. It took me a while to figure that one out on my phone.

Very nice! What are the two bigger coppers with the IHPs?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back