What's new

2018 total

silveraddict

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2016
Messages
481
Reaction score
1,012
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
2018 was a good year.
Just a little short of my 1000 silver halves goal. 974 silver halves.
(59) Walking Liberty
(135) Franklin
(157) 1964
(5) 90% modern proofs
(1) 1956 90% Canadian Half

90% 357
40% 617

I like the 40% to 90% ratio

220.3812 total ounces of Ag
 
Upvote 0
Love the size of your numbers. I had only 40-oz in dimes of my goal,of 50, but I'm happy with that just to shoot higher in 2019. Congrats on your accomplishments.
 
Love the size of your numbers. I had only 40-oz in dimes of my goal,of 50, but I'm happy with that just to shoot higher in 2019. Congrats on your accomplishments.
Thanks Dozer.
40oz of silver dimes is alot of dimes!
Congrats!
Hope you go way over 50 in 2019
 
Congrats on a successful 2018 and best of luck in 2019. I have never kept track of what I find by year or the ratio of what I find versus what I look through in total. I am going to try for 2019.
 
Very impressive totals.
I've read somewhere there is no more silver in circulation! It's possible that is not altogether true.
Are you comfortable saying the approximate number of coins searched?


Myself, about 110,000 coins searched yielded 45 90%(1 Barber, 6 Walker, 18 Franklin, 20 Kennedy) and 175 40%. I think that works out to 40 oz.
 
Great year silveraddict! Are those numbers just from boxes?
 
Awesome take for the year! Congrats.
 
Impressive

I count by coin rather than ounces since I am not going to melt them down which would require the buyer to assay them. If I ever sell it will be by the demoniation.

I ended up with

4 Walkers
9 Franklins
46 90% Kennedys
204 40% Kennedys
33 Dimes
AND 46 Quarters

342 silver my goal had been 300 silver
 
Ben,
How did you get so many quarters - impressive
 
CJ9
it was from a bag from a coin counter, someone must have made a dump! I was thrilled.
 
Those are some fine posted numbers, congratulations! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom