Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow you had an incredible year! Congrats!

Thank You! Been out twice now in 2019, Bleak. Think it's going to be hard to match those numbers..

rykroll

Mar 26, 2014
Annapolis, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, SeaHunter Mark 2, Ace 150
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lol you said that last year congrats I have had a crazy busy year haven't had the time I should have more time this year

OP
OP
OBN

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol you said that last year congrats I have had a crazy busy year haven't had the time I should have more time this year

Very true,,...I'm sure I say that every year, and someday it's going to be true. Conditions have been drastically changing the last month it's really hard to plan a day out. Once nice weather starts I'm sure you can find the time then...Good Luck!

Bquamb

Dec 29, 2014
Vancouver Island
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, EQ 800, AT-Pro, Xterra-505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ridiculous. Amazing. Fantastic. Golden horseshoe you know where and a talented set of ears. Congratulations and hope 2019 is as golden as '18. Btw... wth do you do with that much gold. Pawn. Scrap. Refinish and release. Hoard for trips and toys? Amazing....

OP
OP
OBN

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Ridiculous. Amazing. Fantastic. Golden horseshoe you know where and a talented set of ears. Congratulations and hope 2019 is as golden as '18. Btw... wth do you do with that much gold. Pawn. Scrap. Refinish and release. Hoard for trips and toys? Amazing....

Thank You! I've got to know these older spots well here I guess that is half the battle. 2019 is starting off good, its just hit and run since the weather is still chilly.
OBN-0000.jpg

Then this little guy this past thursday. Cleaning it I broke a small piece off...10k .65 grams.
21a.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread