What's new

2019 Native American Artifact Hunts in Tennessee

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2007
Messages
5,591
Reaction score
2,910
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You are more likely to see my posts on Today's Finds but I do hunt artifacts when the weather is more conducive to hunting N.A. artifacts. No till farming has greatly cut down sites to hunt. I did find a new site on a creek that had not been worked for years and returned to a previously productive river site that has produced old artifacts. Unfortunately, both sites had not been deep plowed and Woodland artifacts were more common recoveries vs. Archaic & Paleo that I know are there. Enjoy the pics on the video. HH, Q.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the Video!
 
Cool video and points
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom