What's new

2026 Treasure Hunters Cookout and Reunion

Bill, me and some of my SILVERLINE Archaeology members will be there. Looking forward to it.

German, you quoted the first post. I hope you saw the other post where it is no longer at Pennwood Lodge. It will be at Kiwani's Hobart Park.
 
I would think a dart throwing raffle could be of interest. Allow a raffle winner to throw a dart at a lease map (with a promise when he gets a dart on the map, his spot will be checked out by a salvage crew).
 
German, you quoted the first post. I hope you saw the other post where it is no longer at Pennwood Lodge. It will be at Kiwani's Hobart Park.
Good thing to point out
 
UPDATE BELOW!!!!
OK - roll call time while I try to figure out how many racks of ribs I need to smoke for next weekend.
IF you are coming and want to help out, I could use cash donations and/or food donations for the Cookout and donations to the auction and raffles that benefit both the Michael Abt Jr Have-A-Heart Foundation and the Cookout.
If you can't attend but still want to help- my Venmo is @Bill-Black-1715, PayPal is ropesfish@gmail.com and my mailing address is:
12990 83rd Ave
Sebastian, FL 32958
Text me at 772-584-0028 if you need something. I don't answer the phone much when I get this busy. I talk too long and don't get enough done. This is a one man show and the one man is getting old and slow.
If you are coming...please sound off.
"Here is the tentative schedule:
Arrive any time after 8. The park is open after that. If you are setting up a popup, please do so where indicated by either signage or one of my crew.
Extra tables and chairs will arrive at 9 or 10. Setup should be done by 10:30-11 AM.
Brad Brock will start playing music about noon.
I'll start serving food about 1230.
Group picture by Mr Jim Wilson at 2 PM
2:15ish - An open mike provided by Brad for announcements and remembrances of people in the business that have passed.
2:45 or 3 - Raffle drawings and auction begin and continue till we run out of stuff to sell.
530 or whenever most folks are gone- clean up and return to base."

The County says- no pets, no booze and no tents over 10x10.
Thanks!!
 
Last edited:
Here is the tentative schedule:
Arrrive any time after 8. The park is open after that. If you are setting up a popup, please do so where indicated by either signage or one of my crew.
Extra tables and chairs will arrive at 9 or 10. Setup should be done by 10:30-11 AM.
Brad Brock will start playing music about noon.
I'll start serving food about 1230.
Group picture by Mr Jim Wilson at 2 PM
2:15ish - An open mike provided by Brad for announcements and remembrances of people in the business that have passed.
2:45 or 3 - Raffle drawings and auction begin and continue till we run out of stuff to sell.
530 or whenever most folks are gone- clean up and return to base.

The County says- no pets, no booze and no tents over 10x10.
See ya there!!
 
You should have been there if you weren't.
NEXT YEAR- SAME PLACE. April 24, 2027.
I have secured the venue already and rented the extra tables and chairs.
If you are ever going to attend...next year better be it.
Do not EVER say that you didn't have enough notice.
See you there!
Bring money and a dish.
1777347106630.webp
 
Wow!! What a turnout
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom