Re: TOP SECRET DETECTORS

One will pick up thru magnatite!

One is so small it folds to the size of an army folding shovel!

That's how I got my pictures, so I downloaded them to a flash drive. They turned out to be Acrobat format Which my printer and computer took, but the form cant handle them. I usually work with JPEG images in my offline computeror or the photoshop format so I really don't know how to change them. One day I will figger it out!

Bought one of those stealth detectors with the super stealthy camoflage once :D Layed it down to dig a coin & couldn't find it again :icon_scratch: Never buy one of those again! ;D ;D ;D

Here's some small ones.

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 727
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 741
  • p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 735

The third one folds down to this:

Attachments

• a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 719

The second one looks pretty cool for a two box! Be nice if the big name guys came up with a two box like it, especially if it met MilSpec! :icon_thumleft:

Did you get any text with them describing how they work or what they are used for? Monty

http://www.ceia-usa.com/

They will sell to the public
and will work submerged up to 6 feet underwater.

$7,000.00 $3,000.00
k002-3.jpg k001-3.jpg

$4,100.00
k003-0.jpg

k003-2.jpg

k003-3.jpg

boogeyman said:
Bought one of those stealth detectors with the super stealthy camouflage once :D Layed it down to dig a coin & couldn't find it again :icon_scratch: Never buy one of those again! ;D ;D ;D

Now That's funny!

I'm going to order 3 of the $7,000 detectors...it should pay for itself in say, 100 years of finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back