What's new

220 in quarters

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
1,512
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
skunk, going to try to be more consistent with quarters, these are from work, so i just swap skunk for new ones

foreign asian "fake silver"

got an northern mariana islands territory quarter, my first :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
don't give up
i've yet to get all the territorial quarters yet
 
Stick to halves they are not so deppressing.

I found 2 2010's in teller tray 2day of course they are nuthing really.
 
Quarters are definitely the hardest to score off of. I did $170 the other day and like you, was skunked. I have been hitting all the territorial quarters. So many, I throw them back into the wild. Keep at it though, you will probably be rewarded with a SLQ for your patience. At least that's what I tell myself. :dontknow:
 
silvereagle78 said:
Quarters are definitely the hardest to score off of. I did $170 the other day and like you, was skunked. I have been hitting all the territorial quarters. So many, I throw them back into the wild. Keep at it though, you will probably be rewarded with a SLQ for your patience. At least that's what I tell myself. :dontknow:

would love a standing... will just be happy with working on my roll of washingtons, not even half way :(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom