markmopar
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2008
- Messages
- 967
- Reaction score
- 88
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- southern NJ/southeast VA
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
4 boxes, $400 in machine rolls and $11 from the teler tray.
Box 1, CWI- nothing but at least it wasn't short like last week. My 2nd CWI box from another branch didn't come.
Box 2 & 3- nothing, el skunko
Box 4, Brinks-
1 lonely '68
1 1978 1 Philippine piso
1 1990 1 piso
$400 in Brinks rolls- nothing
while cashing out from dumping the last $900, I glanced at the teller tray next to the one I was at and I could see silver on top! He had $11 and it got me
5-68
3-69
Box 1, CWI- nothing but at least it wasn't short like last week. My 2nd CWI box from another branch didn't come.
Box 2 & 3- nothing, el skunko
Box 4, Brinks-
1 lonely '68
1 1978 1 Philippine piso
1 1990 1 piso
$400 in Brinks rolls- nothing
while cashing out from dumping the last $900, I glanced at the teller tray next to the one I was at and I could see silver on top! He had $11 and it got me
5-68
3-69
Upvote
0








