What's new

$25 Box of Cents

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Finished another box of cents.
Wheaties: 1940,1942,1948d,1949,1950,1950d,1957d,1958.
1998 wide AM.
HH
enamel7
 
Upvote 0
Nice score enamel7 :thumbsup:
HH...Miner
 
Enamel, Seems the wheats are thinning out, I have been finding less as well. Congrats on the 98 I still have yet to find one as well as the 99. I just found my third 00 WAM yesterday. HH, SE
 
Wheats have always been low in my area. Believe it or not, I have found over 70 of the 98 WAMs since I started searching for them 11 years ago. I have to get customer rolls to do really well on the wheaties.
HH
enamel7
 
awesome box!!! ive only gotten one 1998 wide AM...i almost wet myself wen i saw what i had :laughing7:
keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom