What's new

$25 in Cents

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Just finished a Brinks box of cents. Ok I guess.
Wheaties: 1937,1944,1945,1946,1955d,1956d(2),1957d.
Canadian: 1947,1964,1970,1976,1979,2001.
1998 type II reverse.
2009 type I (3)
2009 type II (1)
HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
Nice score on the wheats! Just got done with my halves, i lone 40%er
 
Nice, a wide AM! I am still looking for one. :thumbsup: HH, SE
 
Very nice haul, I have only found one wide am & that is after 6 boxes.
 
enamel7 said:
Hi all!
Just finished a Brinks box of cents. Ok I guess.
Wheaties: 1937,1944,1945,1946,1955d,1956d(2),1957d.
Canadian: 1947,1964,1970,1976,1979,2001.
1998 type II reverse.
2009 type I (3)
2009 type II (1)
HH
Gilbert
What is the type II reverse of 1998? ???
Nice finds :icon_thumright:
 
jdsarasin8194 said:
enamel7 said:
Hi all!
Just finished a Brinks box of cents. Ok I guess.
Wheaties: 1937,1944,1945,1946,1955d,1956d(2),1957d.
Canadian: 1947,1964,1970,1976,1979,2001.
1998 type II reverse.
2009 type I (3)
2009 type II (1)
HH
Gilbert
What is the type II reverse of 1998? ???
Nice finds :icon_thumright:
Wide AM.
 
enamel7 said:
jdsarasin8194 said:
enamel7 said:
Hi all!
Just finished a Brinks box of cents. Ok I guess.
Wheaties: 1937,1944,1945,1946,1955d,1956d(2),1957d.
Canadian: 1947,1964,1970,1976,1979,2001.
1998 type II reverse.
2009 type I (3)
2009 type II (1)
HH
Gilbert
What is the type II reverse of 1998? ???
Nice finds :icon_thumright:
Wide AM.
Oh, nice find ;D :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom