What's new

$25 in Pennies*****Update Photo*****

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Searched $25 in handrolled. Could have been better.
wheatbacks: 1955(2),1956,1958.
Canadian: 1968,1988,1996,1998.
1 dime.
And a counterstamped cent with what looks like 2 bats crossed. Anyone know what this is?

HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
Re: $25 in Pennies

Congrats on the wheats. I've never seen that counter stamped cent, and I have a nice amount of them. If you want to trade it for something let me know.
 
Re: $25 in Pennies

:thumbsup:
 
Re: $25 in Pennies

A few more for your pile. Keep at em! :thumbsup:
 
Re: $25 in Pennies

And a counterstamped cent with what looks like 2 bats crossed. Anyone know what this is?
can we see a pic? i love those counter stamps :thumbsup:
 
Re: $25 in Pennies

Here's a photo.
 

Attachments

  • penny2.webp
    penny2.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 273
That's not 2 bats, it's a Masonic symbol. :thumbsup:
 
Thanx for the ID. I should have been able to figure that out. First I've ever found.
 
yup....thats Mason's alright :thumbsup: would like to find one of those for the collection as my father-in-law was a Mason
 
I've seen stamps like this, but they were all state outlines. Still cool. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom