What's new

25% Silver Success Rate

jethro1469

Full Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
171
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Loose halves from tellers have been scarce lately. While cashing in my dump slip yesterday I saw 4 halves in the coin tray. No look of silver but I bought them as usual and headed out without a close inspection. Before tossing them into my dump can I did a date check. Boom! There was a '64 Ken so badly tarnished it looked just like many of the heavily darkened clads I've come across lately. Glad I checked! Wouldn't it be great to hit 25% keepers on a whole box?!?
 
Upvote 0
25% keepers in a box would be considered as a dream box
 
nice score! ive gotten one 64 that looked like what i imagine your did too...and that would be great to get a box of 25% (Walkers i hope) silver, i would just cry of joy! lmao. keep it up and hh!
 
I've had a 100% silver day before. Bank only had 1 half dollar, and it was a 40% ;D
 
Syrys said:
I've had a 100% silver day before. Bank only had 1 half dollar, and it was a 40% ;D
haha ive had one similar day, this one teller saved me a '46-D roosie...nice teller :)
 
CHAINCHOMP said:
nice score! ive gotten one 64 that looked like what i imagine your did too...and that would be great to get a box of 25% (Walkers i hope) silver, i would just cry of joy! lmao. keep it up and hh!

I think it'd be really tough to get a 25% keeper box that I don't even consider it when I pick up a box.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom