What's new

28 august, virgin beach revisited...

Nutriasub

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2010
Messages
932
Reaction score
148
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 - Garret Pro Pointer
Went back for 2:30 hours this morning, and I wasn't feeling the same luck as the first day...
I got about 10€ (12$)
And 1 ring, which I don't know if it's gold...it doesn't look like it, it's more like silver with gold plate or something...it has two marks, one looks like a boot, the other one I cannot read, too small. Any ideas anyone?
Also got two coins of 100 pesetas...

I don't know if I will go back again this year, probably not...my summer is coming to an end, I will try another small beach I think!
Good luck to all!
 

Attachments

  • image-633050932.webp
    image-633050932.webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 124
Upvote 0
Can't read it.

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • image-3309302003.webp
    image-3309302003.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 106
The ring is very nice ...... I'm sorry that your vacation is about to end ... but has all those good Castillians fields full of old coins waiting for you!! ... :thumbsup:
 
I don't think it's gold, is it silver?
 
Still is a nice looking ring,congrats on your finds.:icon_thumleft:
 
I can't tell much from the hall marks. the color makes me think it may be low karat gold like maybe 9K
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom