B BeerBelly Full Member Joined May 6, 2008 Messages 109 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Nevada Jan 22, 2009 #1 A couple of mini roadtrips recently produced 1 40 out of $280 searched. Better than none I guess, pickins is slim. Upvote 0
A couple of mini roadtrips recently produced 1 40 out of $280 searched. Better than none I guess, pickins is slim.
Bank Runner Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 666 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Jan 22, 2009 #3 It seems that way in my area too.
T Troy Ounce Sr. Member Joined Jan 16, 2009 Messages 273 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Detector(s) used Whites6000 ProXL Jan 22, 2009 #4 Hmmm better luck next time.
treasurefiend Gold Member Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 7,452 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago IL Detector(s) used Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 22, 2009 #5 Hope it picks up soon...
Darth Walker Bronze Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 1,402 Reaction score 118 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 23, 2009 #6 One is good. Darth
Darth Walker Bronze Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 1,402 Reaction score 118 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 23, 2009 #7 I did today $200 in halves and "AZORRILADO""SKUNKED" Did $170 yesterday and "AZORRILLADO""SKUNKED"
Darth Walker Bronze Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 1,402 Reaction score 118 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 24, 2009 #8 The goof this is that I do it during lunch and it is at waking distance. I do not have to pay for gas
The goof this is that I do it during lunch and it is at waking distance. I do not have to pay for gas
C Codes Bronze Member Joined Feb 28, 2007 Messages 1,031 Reaction score 98 Golden Thread 0 Location United States Detector(s) used White's M6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 25, 2009 #9 Gotta take the bad with the good. You'll find more silver. I have faith in you! -Codes
MarkinIa Sr. Member Joined Nov 10, 2005 Messages 477 Reaction score 50 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab X-505 Jan 25, 2009 #10 Thats the way it is in this hobby, some days are good and some days are not so good.