What's new

2axe day!

Slycer516

Full Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2015
Messages
173
Reaction score
256
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.webpmy first 2 axe day!... Both seem real old and found around old foundation.. One axe is broken I'll post pics... Any ideas on age or type
 
Upvote 6
image.webphere is the not broken one
 
Why don't you de-crud them first then ax the question again...

Xray vision on the fritz...
 
Why don't you de-crud them first then ax the question again...

Xray vision on the fritz...

LOL. I see what you did there! :laughing7:
 
Looks like they might be one axe that was forged. A lot of time the when that happen they would take the smaller piece and use it as a wedge. Nice digs..
 
Guess I'll soak in vinegar for few days then wire brush it?.. Thanks
 
2 AXE IS BETTER THAN NO AXE .... NICE..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom