What's new

2days 6 Boxes (with Pic)........................ .

obediah

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
1,776
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Well my teller apparently misunderstood me, she only ordered 4 of the 6, and the picture says it ALL!
Oh the Gold one the teller gave me. the other one that is real dirty is a 1968 . looks like will not make the 5000 Silver coins found this year short of a miracle.

P.s. the wife is picking up 10 boxes this afternoon too, so maybe,............. .
 

Attachments

  • 100_1320.webp
    100_1320.webp
    45.5 KB · Views: 307
Upvote 0
Love your UN stickers. Couldnt agree more. So what is the gold one, plated I assume?
 
AGCoinHunter said:
Love your UN stickers. Couldnt agree more. So what is the gold one, plated I assume?

No not even that, which brings to mind another funny will tell ya momentarily, but it is eatable you know Chocolate ;D .

Anyhoot used to Drive an 18 wheeler (18 years in fact), would always try funnies or look for opportunity too; once was changing lanes and each time would signal Right for left & Left for Right- another Driver behind me noticed wrong signal kept coming on each time changed lanes he called me on CB told me my Pigtail (name of wiring harness that plugs into trailer) must be wired backwards as, ..... , I came back on CB saying. "no it's not pigtail bu the driver who is wired backwards." -that cracked him up good!
 
obediah said:
AGCoinHunter said:
Love your UN stickers. Couldnt agree more. So what is the gold one, plated I assume?

No not even that, which brings to mind another funny will tell ya momentarily, but it is eatable you know Chocolate ;D .

Anyhoot used to Drive an 18 wheeler (18 years in fact), would always try funnies or look for opportunity too; once was changing lanes and each time would signal Right for left & Left for Right- another Driver behind me noticed wrong signal kept coming on each time changed lanes he called me on CB told me my Pigtail (name of wiring harness that plugs into trailer) must be wired backwards as, ..... , I came back on CB saying. "no it's not pigtail bu the driver who is wired backwards." -that cracked him up good!

lol, that is funny. I'm a trucker too. I'm waiting for a door assignment so I can get loaded & make my way home to Florida.

skt
 
FloridaTreasureFinder said:
obediah said:
AGCoinHunter said:
Love your UN stickers. Couldnt agree more. So what is the gold one, plated I assume?

No not even that, which brings to mind another funny will tell ya momentarily, but it is eatable you know Chocolate ;D .

Anyhoot used to Drive an 18 wheeler (18 years in fact), would always try funnies or look for opportunity too; once was changing lanes and each time would signal Right for left & Left for Right- another Driver behind me noticed wrong signal kept coming on each time changed lanes he called me on CB told me my Pigtail (name of wiring harness that plugs into trailer) must be wired backwards as, ..... , I came back on CB saying. "no it's not pigtail bu the driver who is wired backwards." -that cracked him up good!

lol, that is funny. I'm a trucker too. I'm waiting for a door assignment so I can get loaded & make my way home to Florida.

skt

Ay, lived in Ocala fla too as teen, was born in Ft. Liquordale Fla, live near Clarksville TN now.
 
Just found a way to get 5 more Boxes of Halves (hope they are better than the 4 just finished), they will arrive at my door about midnight tonite- they are 5 of wife's 10 she is picking up now in Ark, daughter is visiting her there and coming home tonite with 5 Boxes; it takes the wife long time to do a box so this will work out good.
 
obediah said:
Just found a way to get 5 more Boxes of Halves (hope they are better than the 4 just finished), they will arrive at my door about midnight tonite- they are 5 of wife's 10 she is picking up now in Ark, daughter is visiting her there and coming home tonite with 5 Boxes; it takes the wife long time to do a box so this will work out good.

Good luck! I also picked up two unexpected boxes this afternoon. I hope there is silver in there because these will be my last of the year.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom