What's new

2nd & 3rd Box of Halves

lahmejoon

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2nd & 3rd Box of Halves

So, after my very first box that produced 13 keepers, it would seem that I scored 2,000 AU 2001-D halves. Every obverse showing is a 2001-D, so I'm assuming that they are all the same. They came in sealed N.F. Strings boxes. :( Oh, well...better luck next time.
 
Upvote 0
Re: 2nd & 3rd Box of Halves

Are you on the west coast? I got a box that had all uncirculated 2001-D halves today. I wonder if anyone would want them on Feebay.
 
Re: 2nd & 3rd Box of Halves

Sure am - I'm in Central CA. Got the two boxes from Chase today. Amazing that they're solid 2001-D
 
Re: 2nd & 3rd Box of Halves

Strange how it's coordinated the same.. you in Central CA & I'm in SF Bay Area. All getting 2001-D's the same week. They must've really run out of circulated ones. No one turning in any is my guess to Chase's system.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom