What's new

2nd box of nics.

PGHdfxr

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 30, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I went to get another box of nics from the same bank,well not 2 bad again, 45p ,43p' 1938, a sharp 1964 canadian ,and my 1st crh buffalo , a no date but it's a buffalo. This is great! I guess it's to early to get a good average but does anyone figure 1 war nic per 1000. Thanks for the welcome ya'll.
 
Upvote 0
1 war nickel per 1000 coins or $1000.00 in coins, I get one about every box on average. Some do better here, some worse.
 
Oops I meant 2 per box, 1 every 1000 nics.
 
Wow, you did great! I average less than 1 silver per box, and much fewer buffalos. Not to mention I have only found one 1938, and it looks like it was run over. Ive searched 30-50 boxes, have 9 buffalo, 18ish silver, and one V nickle. That should give you an idea :)
 
Very nice finds! i started CRH not to long ago and when i found my first buff i was lucky enough to have it come with 4 more and a ton of pre 60's :D no silver and only 1 of the buffs had a date but it was still awesome :D

HH
 
Congrats on your first Buff, WTG :thumbsup:
 
Every area is slightly different.. I usually get around 1 war nickel per $100.
 
Congrats on your first Buffalo. It took me 5 boxes to find my first. Amazingly I found a V nickel in my first box.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom