What's new

2nd hunt of 2013 produces

WildDigger

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2012
Messages
272
Reaction score
134
Golden Thread
0
Location
Winder Ga
Detector(s) used
CTX3030 & At Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ANOTHER WALKER!!!!!:woohoo: I went back to the same area I found the Walker yesterday and I got a good strong signal 12-49 12-47 about 7in deep. It was a good strong signal at 90 degrees to the curb but when I turned it was a blip. I was thinking quarter but so glad I got a second half on my second hunt for the year!!! I LOVE this CTX!!!! THANKS AGAIN BART!!!!!!



100_0182.jpg

100_0184.jpg
 
Last edited:
Upvote 2
nice finding the big silver, sounds like a great start for 2013, keep up the good work and hh....:thumbsup:
 
It doesn't happen to me very often but I do love digging a big silver half. You did good! Tennessee digger
 
Sweet walker !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom