What's new

2nd month...2nd buffalo

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 for 2 in '09! My quest to find at least one buffalo per month this year is still on. Out of $100 in casino nickels today I found a [red]1919[/red], plus another head-shaker - my 2nd 1943-D wartime of the year! That's amazing. Also in the mix was a Belgium 5 euro cents (1999). Good day all around.

Plus today was my best sidewalk hunting total for a single day this year ---> 35¢
 
Upvote 0
Congrats! Any pics?
 
Sweet - keep it up!!!! :thumbsup:
 
Diver_Down said:
sweet finds on the nicks. What was the breakdown of the sidewalk hunting? $.35 is a nice find.

It was three dimes and five pennies, suh-weet! ;D
 
Nice buffalo. And that's a good goal...one Buff per month, I think I'm gonna shoot for that too!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom