onthespot Sr. Member Joined Feb 6, 2012 Messages 344 Reaction score 376 Golden Thread 0 Location Asia Detector(s) used Excal ll, Sov GT, CZ-21 & Sand Shark Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jun 9, 2012 #1 I dug my second Platinum ring today. It is 6.5gr and is stamped pt.900. I also dug 2030 yen ($25.54 us). I LOVE OKINAWA!!!!!!! Attachments 6.5 plat.webp 15.7 KB · Views: 119 Upvote 0
I dug my second Platinum ring today. It is 6.5gr and is stamped pt.900. I also dug 2030 yen ($25.54 us). I LOVE OKINAWA!!!!!!!
Bobbypins Hero Member Joined May 31, 2008 Messages 503 Reaction score 134 Golden Thread 0 Location Okinawa, Japan Detector(s) used Whatever gets the job done Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jun 9, 2012 #2 Nice diggs buddy. $268 in scrap Precious Metal Calculator from Dendritics
onthespot Sr. Member Joined Feb 6, 2012 Messages 344 Reaction score 376 Golden Thread 0 Location Asia Detector(s) used Excal ll, Sov GT, CZ-21 & Sand Shark Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jun 9, 2012 Thread Owner #3 Thanks for the link.
hamiddetecting Gold Member Joined Feb 22, 2012 Messages 6,461 Reaction score 2,725 Golden Thread 0 Location North Pole Detector(s) used Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 9, 2012 #4
seeker41 Bronze Member Joined Feb 18, 2007 Messages 1,708 Reaction score 368 Golden Thread 0 Location spacecoast florida Detector(s) used fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 9, 2012 #5 niiiiiice!
CASPER-2 Platinum Member Joined Jan 3, 2012 Messages 17,375 Reaction score 20,667 Golden Thread 1 Location NEW ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 9, 2012 #6 Beauty
lorraine Silver Member Joined Dec 15, 2010 Messages 4,474 Reaction score 3,764 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab GT; Sov Elite Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jun 9, 2012 #7 I think I'll move to Okinawa! Beautiful Plat. find! Lorraine
M mandad76 Full Member Joined Jun 26, 2008 Messages 228 Reaction score 38 Golden Thread 0 Location BAYTOWN, TEXAS Detector(s) used SPECTRA V3i/BHID 300 Jun 9, 2012 #8 Very nice...wtg!!!
beachboy Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 29 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Sand Shark Jun 9, 2012 #9
leprechaun Bronze Member Joined Feb 20, 2012 Messages 1,997 Reaction score 607 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 11, 2012 #10 Exellent find.