What's new

2nd trip to the beach yields silver and another gold

Joe G

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Messages
403
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Island
Detector(s) used
Exp II, Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Caught the negative tide yesterday afternoon. For the first time in a long time, I actually saw some cuts... Hit some clad (including a wheatie), junk jewelry, a tiny little silver bracelet (for a baby?), the smallest silver cross I've ever seen and a very nice gold ring :)


Lot's of "greenies"
beachclad.jpg


Ah, if only all of this was real stuff :)
beachjunk.jpg


Pretty tiny little bracelet
925heartbracelet.jpg


Under the loop I could see the 925
clasp925.jpg


How's this for a small silver cross? Must have been a charm...
smallcross.jpg


Then all my work paid off :) Found this beautiful ring (my wife claimed this one :) )
ring.jpg
 
Upvote 0
bmanley99 said:
WOW!!!!!!! NICE ring!!!!

You're going to have to take me hunting at the beach sometime. If I could find a goodie like that, I think my wife would be a lot happier about all my hours in the field.... You are a smart, smart man!

Talk to you soon bud.

Cheers and HH,
Brendan

Sure as heck beats: Wife: "What did you find today honey?"
Brendan: "Wow, I found another spoon and a crusty no date copper!!!" :D

Trust me... after buying a replacement diamond for my wife's engagement ring with my gold sales (3 times the size of the diamond she lost), I have carte blanc on beach detecting :) hee hee :)
 
Joe G said:
Sure as heck beats: Wife: "What did you find today honey?"
Brendan: "Wow, I found another spoon and a crusty no date copper!!!" :D

Ouch, that stings. :wink:

But who are we kidding here...Even if the copper HAD a date, the response would be the same. :'(
 
Congrats Joe G, that IS a beauty, got a pic looking down at it from the top? NICE! :thumbsup:
 
Very nice ring Joe! :o Does that silver clean up? Sure would like to see some before/after photos of the cleaned silver. What do you use?
 
Clad 2 meet u said:
Very nice ring Joe! :o Does that silver clean up? Sure would like to see some before/after photos of the cleaned silver. What do you use?

When I get the chance, I'll clean the silver using electrolysis. It should clean up nicely... I'll post pics when it's done.

Thanks!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom