What's new

2nd Video hunting freshwater lake

Bootyhunter1971

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
387
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett SeaHunter Mark II, Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So after my first video I decided I wanted to try again. This time I started and stopped the video fairly often so I could edit the better parts together. I found a few things as you will see on the video. This is only the 4th time that I used the hookah and the 2nd time using the videomask so I am still getting used to everything. I did remember my neoprene gloves for this dive and I made a plastic scoop out of an old drink mug and it worked pretty well as you will see on the video. I got the idea for the scoop from another youtube video and you can find that one if you search a little. I am always open to constructive criticism so fire away, thanks for watching my video. HH
Here is the link:
 
Upvote 0
That camera takes fantastic video... What is it?
I need to get a long hookah hose so I can dive and leave the tank on my boat, or rig up some kind of float for it. It would be so much more comfortable than hassling with the BC and the discomfort of the tank on my back.. Dont need all that crap for simple shallow lake dives..
 
Silver Surfer ,
Nice gin clear video, couple of things you may want to try, fanning instead of using a sifter, faster and one less object to carry underwater, or if you realy want to keep using, it you MUST drill quite a few more holes, so that it don't take so long to recover your items. The video mask is realy cool though.. Exspensive? pm me with the price and the company who makes them. Enjoyed the video. Post your finds with pictures after the dive. After you located the items we only got a glimpse of them.... After all that work, you should get the kudos you deserve...Thanks for letting me give you my 2 cents worth. Happy Holidays
 
CaptainLooseChange,

I really enjoyed viewing your video. You found some nice jewelry.

Excellent photography....made me feel as if I was behind that detector.

I am not familiar with underwater detectors....would you kindly tell me the name of that particular Garrett detector?

thanks

lorraine
 
Nice clear video. Thanks for sharing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom