redfish76 Full Member Joined Sep 12, 2010 Messages 176 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Oct 13, 2010 #1 While checking out I asked the girl if they had any half dollars I could buy and she had $3.00 worth Not a killing but not that bad for $3.00 Attachments scan0003.webp 44.3 KB · Views: 476 Upvote 0
While checking out I asked the girl if they had any half dollars I could buy and she had $3.00 worth Not a killing but not that bad for $3.00
redfish76 Full Member Joined Sep 12, 2010 Messages 176 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Oct 13, 2010 Thread Owner #2 redfish76 said: Wile checking out I asked the girl if they had any half dollars I could buy and she had $3.00 worth Not a killing but not that bad for $3.00 Click to expand... Attachments scan0004.webp 34.7 KB · Views: 452
redfish76 said: Wile checking out I asked the girl if they had any half dollars I could buy and she had $3.00 worth Not a killing but not that bad for $3.00 Click to expand...
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Oct 13, 2010 #3
R rileyboy Bronze Member Joined Jan 15, 2010 Messages 1,704 Reaction score 55 Golden Thread 0 Oct 13, 2010 #4 Nice little score and just think....NO DUMP! congrats rileyboy
packerbacker Gold Member Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 8,350 Reaction score 2,992 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern California Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 13, 2010 #5 That's the way to play this game. I don't think even many of us ask about halves at the market. I have a few times but not normally.
That's the way to play this game. I don't think even many of us ask about halves at the market. I have a few times but not normally.
$ilver$urfer Bronze Member Joined Sep 4, 2010 Messages 1,148 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 13, 2010 #6 Nice score -- I always ask at my local mom and pop grocery store but they never have any. I will keep asking!!! HH, $ilver$urfer
Nice score -- I always ask at my local mom and pop grocery store but they never have any. I will keep asking!!! HH, $ilver$urfer
EastKyMiner Hero Member Joined Apr 16, 2010 Messages 779 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 14, 2010 #7 Good score HH..Miner