idothisforfun
Jr. Member
My bank ordered me and I picked up 3000 in halves today,
Here is the pic of them after sorted, Those are 12 Quart buckets
The finds are as follows,
1 ben
6 90's
28 40's 1-1965 5-1966 9-1967 5-1968 8-1969
The been is a 1961 and AMAZING it looks like it was just minted. The picture doesnt do it justice VERY nice date very clean,
And now I am bored till next Tuesday when I get my 6,000 in halves
Here is the pic of them after sorted, Those are 12 Quart buckets
The finds are as follows,
1 ben
6 90's
28 40's 1-1965 5-1966 9-1967 5-1968 8-1969
The been is a 1961 and AMAZING it looks like it was just minted. The picture doesnt do it justice VERY nice date very clean,
And now I am bored till next Tuesday when I get my 6,000 in halves
Upvote
0







