What's new

3/27/09 Silver

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not much but its more for the pile. :icon_pirat:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2529.webp
    IMG_2529.webp
    42.6 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_2539.webp
    IMG_2539.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 307
  • box.webp
    box.webp
    104 KB · Views: 300
Upvote 0
Sweet, at least they are 90%. More for the pile. :thumbsup:
Did the foreign coin come in the dimes?
 
Yea that Polish coin was in with the dimes, its the same size but it has a smooth edge. It was a nice suprise. :thumbsup:
 
N1 Kermit. End of the roll coins for me usually mean more good things to come.
 
Love that merc on the end!!!
 
Ok, I have to ask do you have a merc magnet and where is her pic?

Golden silver
 
Very good!!! Love finding a merc on the end....what's the chance of that! FFD
 
Great picks.

Love the merc on the end . I do believe it's the first one I've seen posted here.

Congratulations.

Mojo
 
mistergee said:
i would love to see a merc on the end of a roll :thumbsup:

I would love to see a Merc. They are still hiding from me....

Guess I have to hit the dimes harder.


Great Finds!!!!!!!!!!!


happy Hunting,
Jason
 
Nice finds Kermit!!
You hunted those out on my birthday!! Glad to see someone got something on my birthday!! Need to call the bank and get back into it!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom