What's new

3,559.......A huge milestone!

Ifyndit

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
255
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Corte's, Golden Sabre II, Minelab X-Terra50
No, I haven't found quite that many silver halves (close though). 3,559 more halves to go through and I will have searched half a million (500,000) half dollars since December of 2007. I should reach this huge milestone by Thursday. What a blast it has been! Never in my wildest dreams did I think that much silver was still in the wild and waiting to be found.
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on the milestone. That is alot of halves no doubt!!! If my calculations are correct that is in the neighborhood of 104,000 pounds of half dollars.......phew!!!!
 
LJ said:
Congrats on the milestone. That is alot of halves no doubt!!! If my calculations are correct that is in the neighborhood of 104,000 pounds of half dollars.......phew!!!!

That's funny...I never thought of it in those terms before! Dang who needs to go to the gym!
 
Ifyndit said:
LJ said:
Congrats on the milestone. That is alot of halves no doubt!!! If my calculations are correct that is in the neighborhood of 104,000 pounds of half dollars.......phew!!!!

That's funny...I never thought of it in those terms before! Dang who needs to go to the gym!

That will be my new excuse to the wife when I double the amount that I buy ;D "Its good for my health and body, honey" :icon_sunny: CONGRATS ON YOUR MILESTONE !!!! :thumbsup:
 
at my current rate of searching it will take me 25 months to reach the million dollar mark, so it will take me to next january to reach where you are now. wow. never thought of it this way either
 
silvercop;
As I know you are well aware, if you are achieving the milestone of a million DOLLARS, it will take you twice as long as the milestone of a million halves.
People talk about having searched a million halves/dollars on this site, but haven't put those figures into perspective. A million halves is equivalent to a thousand boxes. Even someone as prolific as yourself, doing 16 boxes a week would need 62.5 consistent weeks to reach that number of halves........125 weeks to have searched $1,000,000.
For me, averaging six to eight boxes per week searched, I would need to hit it hard for nearly 5 years at that consistent rate to achieve a million dollars searched.
Goes to show what it takes to be a millionaire!!
- Grizz
 
Mentone Grizz said:
silvercop;
As I know you are well aware, if you are achieving the milestone of a million DOLLARS, it will take you twice as long as the milestone of a million halves.
People talk about having searched a million halves/dollars on this site, but haven't put those figures into perspective. A million halves is equivalent to a thousand boxes. Even someone as prolific as yourself, doing 16 boxes a week would need 62.5 consistent weeks to reach that number of halves........125 weeks to have searched $1,000,000.
For me, averaging six to eight boxes per week searched, I would need to hit it hard for nearly 5 years at that consistent rate to achieve a million dollars searched.
Goes to show what it takes to be a millionaire!!
- Grizz

I have easily searched over 3 Million Halves or 1.5 million in halves alone. I average 15 boxes a week consistently for the last 3 1/2 years. Not to mention all the other stuff like Dime Quarter Nickle and Penny Bags.

Not really Bragging... Kind of embarrassing. But it is astounding when you sit down and add it all together.

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom