What's new

3 box totals

Bjorn_MD

Full Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2003
Messages
236
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT
Picked up another 3 boxes on Thursday and had better luck than Tuesday.

Totals per box...

40s '64s Franklins
================
10 1 0
20 4 0
29 2 3

total of 69 silver - hi ho!
 
Upvote 0
Awesome job, I wish I could find a few of those good boxes... ;D
 
I am trying to set the goals a little higher this year... boxes like that will help me get there.

My average yield of silver coins per box since I've started has now broken 7.

Hope it's a good year. Also hope the price of silver makes a comeback.
 
WTG!
If I could find boxes like that all of the time I would order more boxes.

HH
Gib
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom