Goes4ever
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2008
- Messages
- 4,949
- Reaction score
- 2,326
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- NorthWest Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Great ID! ROAss. "Radio Orphan Annie's" "Secret Society."Kevo_DFX said:
Check out the top left and right latch on this steamer trunk. Do I get an assist?greengorilla said:no 2 came off a trunk (probably)
No. 67 and 72a. Luis Vuitton Steamer Trunk.which one? ...top?civil war hunter said:School locker turner. Bet the kid wasent to happy when they had to move him to get a new one.
bigcypresshunter said:which one? ...top?civil war hunter said:School locker turner. Bet the kid wasn't to happy when they had to move him to get a new one.
I would say you got it! looks exactly like that! way to go!bigcypresshunter said:Check out the top left and right latch on this steamer trunk. Do I get an assist?greengorilla said:no 2 came off a trunk (probably)No. 67 and 72a. Luis Vuitton Steamer Trunk.
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...t:en-us:IE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7GGLR_en&sa=N&um=1
