What's new

3 brokes, one full point today

BrettCo124

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2009
Messages
900
Reaction score
939
Golden Thread
0
Location
Outside of Philadelphia, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Tesoro Sand Shark, Bazooka Gold Trap Mini, Gold Rush Nugget Bucket, Garrett Supersluice Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1525626483.487434.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice Madison. Looks like a little bit of tip damage. Wish today was more productive back at it next weekend.
 
Like your humor!
 
Nice Madison. Looks like a little bit of tip damage. Wish today was more productive back at it next weekend.

We certainly put our time in. Something good is about to be found. I can feel it.
 
At least ya found some brokers and sweet cool ranch stinger.
 
We hit up both actually. Our days can consist of a river, bay, field, and creek all in one day lol.
 
I usually go to only one place - occasionally two. There are long stretches along the water and the good spots are somewhat spread out. I only have one field and am waiting for it to be plowed. I need to find some more fields as high water or inconvenient tides can put me on the sidelines for a week. I am reluctant (understatement!) to knock on doors.
 
I usually go to only one place - occasionally two. There are long stretches along the water and the good spots are somewhat spread out. I only have one field and am waiting for it to be plowed. I need to find some more fields as high water or inconvenient tides can put me on the sidelines for a week. I am reluctant (understatement!) to knock on doors.

We are going to start asking for more field permissions too. The more the merrier lol.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom