What's new

3 cuds

snappy

Full Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
225
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
sidney montana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
got this earlier this year but just got the chance to search through them. they often stack up for months until I get time and energy to search..

found this last night I don't search for cuds but found 2 this year as I was searching out the wheat's I saw this one. how does it stay in circulation so long with error? 36 years and I am the first to pull it?

update
got another cud just today not as big of a cud but should be worth more then 1c so pulled it. (1972 reverse cud)
 

Attachments

  • cud 2.webp
    cud 2.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 472
  • 3cuds.webp
    3cuds.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 324
Upvote 0
Re: another cud

Well most dont even know what a cud is. Hell i go through boxes of pennies and still cant tell what an error penny looks like or any other coin for that matter. Im still tryin to figure out what the special ikes look like.[dont bother sending the links , ive looked at a bunch and still "cant see".
 
Re: another cud

Nice little find there.

People nowadays just don't pay attention to cents anymore. It could of been that a collector bought that, and then it somehow got into circulation just a couple years before you found it.
 
Nice finds and you found three of them!! :thumbsup: I have only ever found 1 and it is alot smaller than the one pictured. :thumbsup:
 
I love the cuds. If you want to sell 'em, let me know. PM may be best.
 
Dasher, PM me with pics and I'll tell you what I'll pay for them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom